Monday, November 17, 2008

SHUT! UP!

I had my week 2 weigh in this morning. I was not very hopeful, because I worked out less this week and wasn't as good at counting my calories. And yet...I lost four more pounds! I wonder what would've happened if I'd been better! So this week (being the week before Thanksgiving with all the yummy food) I am on my best behavior. Maybe I won't dread getting on the scale next Monday morning. In the words of London Tipton, "Yay, me!"

4 comments:

Dejah said...

Wow, that is great! Now you are really making me want to try this.

Mrs.EBG said...

Way to go, AB!!! That's awesome! I'm waay proud of you! Weight loss isn't the easiest (trust me, I have a love hate relationship with it) and you are soo inspirational to me! Keep up the fantastic work!!

Cate said...

you're awesome -you are giving me some good competition! Cute blog!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Way to go girl! I think sometimes tricking your body and not staying a 1200 or 1400 calorie count everyday is good for your body. It keeps your body guessing and working instead of slowing down. Like you see one the BL show.. the second week is always barely any weight because that first week they shocked their body and that second week we they bodies are like.. ok I get it..we're starving ourselves at 1200 calories and it takes their body a week or two to get the hang of it. Just my theory.