Sunday, February 08, 2009

Go ahead...Be jealous

Recently, on Facebook I listed 25 random things about me and one of them was how much I HATE laundry. Maybe he's paying attention or maybe he, too, was sick of looking at the overflowing laundry basket, but yesterday....yesterday was the best thing he has ever done for me - EVER (husbands pay attention). The man did all of the laundry. I don't mean he washed a couple of loads. My man spotted and washed the mountain of clothing my family of five produced this past week. All day my outstanding husband was running back and forth from the garage to our room where he folded laundry as soon as it came out of the dryer until the hamper was totally empty - totally empty. I didn't ask him to do it. He never complained or asked for help. He just did. Close your mouth. You're going to catch flys.

7 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I'm am way jealous. I have a basket of socks that I hate doing.. does he want to come over and help me too? :)

Unknown said...

I don't think Robert knows we own a washer and dryer...

Les said...

I don't know what to say...does he do training seminars? :) Enjoy your empty hampers! (Like they're still empty! Ha!)

DM Everitts said...

Love It!! Deric has run the washer aprox 2 times since we've been married...how lucky are you!! Also, love the blog... and you will do fine at the mud run!

AMBER said...

YEAH Har!!!!

Mrs.EBG said...

Omg! That's like the best gift one could give! Folding it, too? Not even I do that most days!! Jk
I hope you guys are able to make it Saturday but once again I totally understand if you cant! Love you!!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

I guess you can train them. Interesting... I wonder what else they can do?