Saturday, October 03, 2009

Disneyland in {almost} October

I love having Disneyland passes. It's been great to run down on occassions when we can spare a day from school and life. Monday was one of those happy days!

The whole place was decorated for Halloween - gorgeously carved pumpkins everywhere, the Haunted Mansion was all Nightmare Before Christmas-ed out, the air was cool, Nash was dressed all in orange....great way to kick off my favorite month.It didn't hurt that our hour plus wait in line for Splash Mountain was rewarded with Mom in the front seat, taking the brunt of the water damage and screaming like a girl. (Nash is in the back with Har you just can't see him...he was screaming like a girl, too.)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happiest place on earth indeed! This is the best time of year isn't it?! Love love it!

DM Everitts said...

Looks like so much fun... I can't wait till we can take the kids there! I also love this time of year!!

The Schaefer's said...

LOVE it! We have annual passes to Walt Disney World this year. We've managed to make two trips this year and we'll be heading for our third in December. Wish we could go together sometime to one of the locations :c)

Eden said...

Oh, I love that Splash Mountain picture! Looks like you had a fabulous time.

Cookies and Crumbs said...

I love that your mom and John will go on Splash Mountain too! I scream like a little girl too.