Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Excuses, excuses

In case you haven't heard me blab about it repeatedly already, I am a college student again...just long enough to transfer needed credits to BYU for my degree. But that potentially long story is not what I'm here for today. Since school started I've been a bad, bad blogger. Plus, facebook is easier. Aren't most of you there anyway?

So here are a few brief highlights of what you've missed while I've had my nose in a text book.

Yes, we got Emma a cell phone and added her to our plan. In the first month our bill said there were over 4,000 texts.
 It really did snow here. It was lovely. Dedan spent about 8 hours playing in it and building snowmen.
 It was almost as much fun to destroy them a few days later.
Anyone recognize this building? If so, you probably watched last week's musical. My mom kept telling me about how John's doctor is in the building where they film...so when we went we took our camera.
 I've been working with Cub Scouts. Dedan's at far right. Night time flag ceremony. Up, saluted, pledged and down in about 10 minutes.
Emma & friends performed Cee Lo Green's Forget You at the Jr. High talent show a couple of weeks ago. They rocked the house.
The Young Women basketball season occupied our Thursday nights for a while. My Emma is the blurry one with her hands in the air and awesome shoes that match her shirt. Of course, in our ward we called in Beehive Ball. You can do that when you have eleven girls ages 12 - 14 show up nearly every week, practice on Saturday, try hard and still come in 7th out of 8 wards. It WAS entertaining.

See now...reading my blog is kinda like we went to lunch after a busy couple of months...in a one sided kind of way. Of course, if you want to meet me for lunch I'm free all week.
Spring Break!

2 comments:

Dejah said...

4,000 texts!? Wow!

TheKeilShpeel said...

were you free just this last week for lunch. I'm always up for lunch :). Love the quick catch up.. Now get back to studying! :)