This morning I didn't have time to shower between my workout and my class. Dedan came to ask me a question while I was gettin ready, so I asked him if I smelled bad...gotta make sure the deodorant & perfume were doing their job. His response, "No. You smell good!" I was relieved until he added, "You smell like dirt!" Tonight as the boys were cleaning their room, er, supposed to be cleaning their room Nash came running in to me crying with his hand over his eye. Once he caught his breath I asked what happened. His response, "Dedan hit me in the eye with his brain." As soon as I started laughing he whined, "A fake brain!"...except when he says it it comes out "bwain". I was comforting him and laughing uncontrollably at the same time.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dirt is a desired body smell in Monsters Inc, remember?
I'm just wondering why on earth you would have a fake brain!!
Gotta love 'em. At least you do have a girl to balance it out a bit!!
I love that guy!!
Post a Comment