Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day (already)

Summer is over. Well, summer vacation is over. (It's still stinking hot). I drove my kids crazy the first morning of school taking pictures of them doing everything. I was trying something new! I settled on these boring pictures of them getting into line for their new classes.
Dedan in 2nd grade! I think his teacher (Mrs. Voltz) was one of my 4th grade teachers. We'll see!
Emma, and her two buddies from last year's class (but not this year), Kaylie & Amber. 6th graders. Ruling the school. Use your power wisely!

3 comments:

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs.EBG said...

Crazy!! I can't believe how big and old the kids are getting! Tell them Auntie Autumn misses them! ;)
Isn't it crazy that Emma and Caitlyn are in 6th grade?! How did they grow up so fast!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Yeah.. back to school. It does seem to early for the kids to be going back though. I haven't even been on my summer vacation yet.