Nash being two years old - and super sassy - cracks us up on a daily basis. And you know how kids grow fast as lightening. I can barely remember Emma or Dedan being his age! I thought I'd share (and also record for my unreliable memory) some of the Nash funnies of late.
Yesterday he found the Vons ad on the table and brought it to me, pointing at the picture of Oreos he said, "Nash wants THESE cookies!" I hate smart kids.
gets stuck on a word and uses it in almost every sentence. Last week's word: probably (pronounced "prahbly") usually used with his name. Some examples of usage >>>> MOM: Who's cup is this? NASH: Prahbly Nash's. >>>>DAD: Who wants to take a bath? NASH: Prahbly Nash!
This week's word: tomorrow (pronounced "morrow"). In Nashish that means any time after right this second and is used when trying to convince you to do something. Examples >>>>I go swimming morrow. >>>>(while sitting at a red light) Mom, you drive morrow?
The other day after Emma and Dedan left for school he asked over and over again for watermelon. ("I eat wahtermelin!") We offered him grapes since we didn't have any, but that wasn't good enough. After offering grapes 3 or 4 times he came up with his own solution. "Nash go ni-nine stow and GET a wahtermelin!" Papa John's response was instantaneous, "Let Papa get his shoes on!" I'm not sure if it was the watermelon, the 99 cent store or hanging with his little buddy, but they were out the door in less than 3 minutes. Here they are enjoying the fruit.
I'm sure there will be many more Nashisms to come....stay tuned!
2 comments:
Nash is such a smarty!
What a cute kiddo!!
Hey we went private on our blog if email me and I will send you an invite!
fallinaz@Hotmail.com
Post a Comment