I have had a full week. Other than the normal wife/mom stuff and the one thing I do regularly for myself - exercise class - I had my haircut by my fantastic visiting teacher, saw Wicked at the Pantages (Thanks, Dad!), sat for hours in the UCLA surgery center for/with my mom, fasted and prayed for big answers, planted herbs, helped Har build a shelf for mom's new fancy DVD player that filters the movies for you, saw my good husband off to Colorado where he'll be hunting and visiting family for TEN LONG DAYS, tried not to cry about that, and visited a pumpkin patch with Nash and some of our friends...some very sweet moms from another ward who quite often invite me to their play dates even though I'm probably 10 years older than most of them. I did have a similar friend a few years back, a younger friend, who told me that we got along so well because I'm so immature. I guess I haven't changed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AB.. I think your cool and Nash and Kyle love to play. Why wouldn't we invite you. Glad you made it to the pumpkin patch. Try to get some rest too while your hubby is away.
I hang out with a lot of youngens, too. I guess maybe I'm immature too? Maybe. Maybe that's why I like you so well! :)
Post a Comment