Monday, October 20, 2008

Weirdos

Today I was leaving the grocery store and realized my kids would be getting home from school at the same moment - and I wasn't home. I called the house to find that Emma & Dedan had just walked in the door. They didn't care that I wasn't there...of course. I told them I'd be home in a few minutes. As I walked in the back door with a sleeping Nash on my shoulder I could hear muffled grunting. This is what I found in the living room...

My poor kids have inherited my warped sense of humor. At least they make me laugh!

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Wow.. you got robbed in those few minutes you weren't there? :) They look so terrified.. haha.. funny kids

Les said...

Yikes! I'd better not let my kids read your blog. They may get some new ideas.

See Mom Smile said...

So funny. We all get what we deserve don't we?!

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious~you GO kids!