Success #1
Oreos are Nash's reward for "doing his business" on the toilet instead of in his big boy underpants. He's had about a half a bag of Oreos over the last seven days and we haven't had to clean up any....poop. No more diapers! No more icky, caca clean ups! Hooray! That stage of my life is sooo over. Woooohoooo! *knocking on wood*
Success #2
Saturday is the 10K Mud Run I've been preparing for since January. My goal for today was to see how long and how far I could go on the treadmill at the gym. I went to the max amount of time the treadmill would let me (100 minutes) and made it 5.48 miles. Surprised myself! My original goal was to finish before the 2 hour 45 minute limit, but now I may have to figure out a new goal...
Note: My race number came today: Cheer for 933!
6 comments:
What an awesome accomplishment-- both of them! lol. Getting Giovanni potty trained was the best thing EVER! :) Good luck on Saturday, I'm sure you'll kick trash!
hey you want to go running sometime this week b4 your mud run? I'm so outtashape but i'd luv to go.
has Cathy been able to talk her way out of it yet? :) i'm excited for you. that's awesome about doing 5.5 miles.
congrats on the #2's too.
Just want you to know you could kick my butt in a race! YOU ROCK! I'll be thinking of you on Sat while I lounge in my PJ's stuffing my face with pancakes.
Way to go Nashers! I don't know what I do if a didn't have to clean 5 dirty butts in a day!
Yeah Nash!! I have to agree with his choice of reward, I LOVE Oreo cookies!!
AB I am so proud of you and wish you luck this weekend.. have a great time, we look forward to pictures
Way to go Nash! You know he is potty trained after he eats a lot of oreos and he still doesn't have an accident!
I can't wait to hear how Saturday goes! You're my hero, seriously i'd love to that someday! Good Luck, you'll do awesome! It feels so great to accomplish goals!
AB you are such a stud woman!!! I am so dang proud of you and all you have accomplished. You will hear me cheering all the way from Arizona!!! Go Girl, you are my hero.
NASH!!!!! I am so stinking proud of the little man. He needs to come out here and talk with his partner in crime Calleya about the benefits (oreos) of going potty and not wearing a diaper.
We love you all and miss you more than you know. One of these days we will look back at all of this and have a good laugh. Too bad life doesn't have a fast forward button. :0)
Post a Comment