Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CAUGHT!

Remember that show World's Dumbest Criminals? I loved watching videos of stupid people doing stupid things and then getting caught. There's something satisfying about seeing justice fulfilled.
I uploaded some pictures from my camera yesterday. Har & I were scrolling through fuzzy pictures of the dog, our dresser, the bathroom floor and wondering which of our child criminals got a hold of the camera when we came across this gem.....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

It's not as satisfying to catch your own child criminal...especially when they're so stinking cute.

2 comments:

Cookies and Crumbs said...

A cute criminal for sure! Have a great Christmas and enjoy your 70 degree weather. I'm stinking freezing up here!

Les said...

I love it! I have a couple of criminals who have done similar things...I get a lot of laughs from them!