How do I sum up 5 days and 4 nights of fun?
art by my favorite neighbor, Mike Morris
I have 175 pictures to pick from (yes, that's an average of 35 pictures each day), and that doesn't even include those we purchased on board!
If I posted everything I want about this amazing family vacation it would be like your annoying neighbors who invite you over for cocktails and a slide show of their trip to Europe. Snooze fest! - at least for those of you who didn't get to enjoy our getaway.
Highlights and Things I Learned On Vacation:
- Party of 26. Wait! No. Make that 30.
- Rocking cruise ships will make me puke.
- If there's a water slide & a heated pool then it doesn't matter that it's about 50 degrees outside.
- $10 for me & the kids to have lunch in Ensenada includes a seat overlooking the gorgeous coast.
- Sleeping in a cave (cabin with no windows) is the only way to get all 3 of my kids to sleep past 8 am.
- When given the option my boys will choose chicken nuggets, french fries and chocolate milk over lobster, steak, ribs, and/or various delicious, high end menu items.
- Tressa makes even a busted (no pun intended) dress look good.
- Chocolate melting cake - mmmm.
- Papa turned 64 surrounded by the children and grandchildren who love him...plus a whole dining room full of unknowing party participants.
- Gary sucks at Karaoke, but is definitely the most entertaining!
- J.R. is turning into her mother - a program, really?!
- Auntie Tressa may be most of the nieces/nephews "favorite", but Riley loves me!
- Nash created a look we like to call Mexican Taxi Cab Hair.
- My kids cannot get all their homework finished on a vacation.
- I can survive without a cell phone or the internet for nearly 5 days.
- They may all be freakishly tall, but I love my three little brothers.
8 comments:
Looks like a great time. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it. So when are we going to hang out? ;)
I want more. More pix, more stories, more!
I'm glad you had fun!
I only took 60 pictures and totally wish I had more! You did great on this blog... I love papa's video :-)
Thanks for making it so FUN!!!
Tressa
now that sounds like fun!
What a fun time! I would totally be yaking too! I love Mexican taxi cab hair.
LUCKY! How fun! Can I tell you that my favorite part was in that video...you were singing the loudest! I laughed out loud real hard. You're so cute...not to mention, girl you have a good voice! Ah I miss seeing you every Sunday!
What a fun "learning" experience! I'd love to see more pictures... I promise not to snooze while viewing them! Thanks for letting us "borrow" Lula while you were gone!
Looks like such a fun vacation, and I love the family picture you used for the Christmas cards! You all look great.
Post a Comment