I'm not talking about spending the weekend with my sweet Valentine (I think we've graduated past puppy love), but we did have a nice dinner out with Rachel & JP.

...staring at their 8 Golden Retriever puppies. Each has a different colored ribbon collar and a spice name...not that we remembered. We'd just call them by their collar color (say that 5 times fast).
On rare occassions (like when Nash was napping) we even let the kids hold one on its own...usually the loud ones to calm them down.
Lula hung with the Everitts for the weekend because we figured 10 dogs in one house was plenty. Being with the Knowlton's pups reminded me of the days of little Lula - who turned 3 this month - she was so cute and tiny....
...she's still cute, just not as tiny.
Lula hung with the Everitts for the weekend because we figured 10 dogs in one house was plenty. Being with the Knowlton's pups reminded me of the days of little Lula - who turned 3 this month - she was so cute and tiny....
...she's still cute, just not as tiny.
6 comments:
Oh my, puppy heaven! What a fun weekend!
Lula was such a cute puppy!!
Although I think all puppies are made cute so you still keep them after you discover what a pain in the butt they are!
Have I told you we love our dog?
Lula was a cute puppy! I love those pictures. I would really like to trade my cats for a puppy.
We have two dogs already. But I would trade a kid for one!
Hey AB I left you a little something over at my blog. Have a good one.
Now that reminds me of how small Jake was. I can't believe there 3 years old!
I didn't realize Lula was the old one of the bunch. I guess I lost track of my dogs and who came first...Missing my Shandy girl. Ran into puppy pix of her. <3 you!
Post a Comment