Monday, March 01, 2010

Mater is not a race car

Our ward had their first Pinewood Derby this weekend. Each family got to enter one car. Har was inspired to create our own version of the beloved Mater...you know....from the movie CARS...in case you don't have Disney age kiddos. We worked hard.He looked good.

Even though we were eliminated after losing our first two races, we had a blast...good thing we're not a competitive family!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I LOVE cars with character!! :)

Cookies and Crumbs said...

At least Mator looked awesome! Now you just need to perfect the speed. Think of this as a good practice run for the real Cub Scout derby (Apr 29). Chase loves it though. He just climbed on my lap so her could see Mator better.

Eden said...

Very cute car. Since I'm in scouts I get this desire to do a Pinewood Derby car every year, but they never let the leaders participate. Maybe some day...

See Mom Smile said...

Luv it!