Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm A Sucker...

...for these three new freckles. They are only a slightly lighter shade of brown than his gorgeous eyes, they form an charming triangle, and they sit just off center on his perfect little nose.
If I look at them too long I can't say "No"...and we all know Nash needs to be told "No" on a regular basis.

4 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

He's adorable. It's funny this pic could be any of your kiddos when they were Nash's age!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

You are in trouble! What if ends up with a full face of freckles?!

See Mom Smile said...

Why do boys always get the best lashes!! No Fair. I have a 5 year old face I am a sucker for.

Knowlton Mom said...

How can you look at the cute little freckles when those beautiful brown eyes are gazing at you?