On a recent afternoon, I locked some children out of my house. Believe me they deserved it.
Wicked older children decided to get the younger child with the smaller arm to try to unlock the door...as if he didn't already find the mail slot useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now we know how to break in your house! That is IF I ever find your door locked. just saying.
Hahahah!! That's awesome! If only I didn't have a conscious about locking my kids out in 100 degree heat! lol
Hilarious! That's amazing!
Guess what? We are moving back in the ward next month, and guess what else? We are practically going to be neighbors (kinda) We are moving to the condos behind Vons. And I promise if I get called to be your visiting teacher again, this time i'll do better! I know I know, I sucked before!
Flynn really wants to know why you locked Nash out. Then he told me a story of Nash saying naughty things. I wonder if he'll make the connection.
Post a Comment