Sunday, October 26, 2008

not even teens yet....

Kaylie, Amber, Emma, Chloe, and Mackenna after they screamed - literally - for Troy Bolton (aka Zac Efron) during High School Musical 3. I figured Emma would have more fun seeing the movie with friends instead of only us. I was right. The girls had a great time, and I was glad to take them. Afterwards, we came back to our house for post movie fun....I'm wondering if the "fun" gets louder and more silly when they enter the teen years. They couldn't possibly eat more...could they?

3 comments:

Les said...

You've gotta love girls! Regan is pretty excited about this whole HSM business, but with no older kids to feed it, it hasn't gotten obsessive. It's still at the "we'll wait for the DVD" stage. She's only 5. She doesn't know any better!

Suzee said...

Doing a little blog surfing tonight and found you on Leslie's blog. This was fun to see what my little Emma has been up to lately! Tell her I miss her smiling face at primary and I still love her!
This picture is funny! I took one of myself in front of it with my phone just so I could text it to my daughter Kacie, who is 14. Told her I ran into Zac at the movies. LOL My blog is keepingupwiththejoneses-suzee.blogspot.com

Rachel Fawcett said...

Oh isn't it fun having young girls. HSM3 was great on the big screen.