Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Annual Carpenter/Knowlton Vacation

I could just call the it the First Ever Carpenter Vacation. Yes, we've travelled. Yes, we've called those travels vacations. But EVERY vacation we have ever taken together has involved visiting our family. But I digress...
This time around we planned a week long camping trip at South Carlsbad State Beach with our BFFs the Knowltons. Rachel and I have been best friends since we were 15. Our husbands, kids and dogs are all the best of friends. Rachel likes to say they have no choice :-) but they really do all love each other. Here's the proof...

4 comments:

Dejah said...

Wow, I finally read through all your posts! So that's where you've been. I'm jealous, looks like great vacation!

Knowlton Mom said...

What a blast. Hey lady, send over your pix...they are great...and i'm all about digital photo albums...as soon as I decide on a software...Loved the time together!

Allison said...

I think that took about an hour to read through all your wonderful posts. My eyes are burning just a little from staring at the screen for so long, but I think I'll live (just barely). You are so lucky to have such fun BFF's! What I fun week. Har- that awesome you got up on the surfboard! Maybe one day I'll try, but that would mean I would actually have to get in the water. Hey AB-how come they is not ONE picture of you on vacation? I at least wanted to see one of you on pirate day!

Emili said...

Looks like you had a blast! I miss San Diego and the beach!