Thursday, March 25, 2010

What shall I blog?

I have several ideas that have been tickling the back of my blogging mind, so I'll let you, my readers (there are so so many of you - ha!) decide.
  • Breakfast imported from Colorado
  • Choir concert video montage
  • Anonymous letter from our neighbor
  • I missed my first blog award

After you've made your choice I'd like to know what is on your MP3/iPod workout playlist. I'm asking the same question on facebook. Sorry if it's redundant.

5 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I'll give you a good playlist.

first blog award?
Just blog it all :). We want to read..

Cookies and Crumbs said...

i want to hear about your neighbor. They are always interesting.

Dejah said...

Your take on that letter would be great,but what is the breakfast story?

Knowlton Mom said...

Dish it all girly!

Eden said...

Tell us about the letter! And for work-outs, I love the songs from "Cars."