Ok, so the year isn't over, but this week Emma and one of her besties, Amber, got inducted into California Junior Scholarship Federation for their hard work, good grades, and time spent volunteering. Aren't they lovely?
That and her progress report was stellar and there are only 3ish weeks left of the school year and she was doing a big ole happy dance yesterday as she informed me that her math teacher is recommending her for honors math next year. She happy danced over math.
I am not going to be so lucky with my boys, am I?
9 comments:
So proud of them!... still trying to figure out which tree these apples fell from?.... Chris & I keep pointing to eachother!...
Way to go Emma!! I would never be caught doing a happy dance over MATH! EVER.
Way to go Emma! You have an awesome daughter.
i love that girl. she is the cutest!
UM... maybe not quite so lucky, especially if Carrie is still around helping Nash get into trouble. Way to go girls, I am proud of both of you!!
Yay Emma! As for the boys, well, there is always sports.
That's awesome! I was a total nerd at that age too. (I remember being on the Science Olympiad team.) You can pretty AND smart... it is the best combination :-)
SMART GIRLS ROCK!
May the SPARKLE be with you,
Tressa Branin
www.totalstylesolutions.com
Awesome job Emma! I wish I tried harder in school. Good thing I had my good looks to fall back on ;)
Oh! I love the happy dance over math. I love it, I love it!
Post a Comment