Labor Day weekend is coming up which unofficially marks the end of summer (nevermind that me and all three of the kids are already back in school) and since Memorial Day we have had many blogworthy life events (not the least of which was my 40th birthday - gag) and yet...I've only blogged about the garden at my dad's house. {sigh}
Well, I promise to make up for it.
In the meantime, the other thing I did not do this summer...lose weight. I had all these lofty goals of swimming with my kids 4 days a week and going entire days where I only ate vegetables. Psh. I was too busy not being busy. On the other hand, I had a professor at BYU (Rulon Dean Skinner) who always said if a goal isn't written down then it's a wish. Guess those were just my wishes for the summer.
Well, I'm writing my weight loss goals down now. Heaven help me. I started a blog. No, not this blog. This one is old and about my family and only for people I know/love to read. A blog with two of my girls about weight loss. We're sharing our goals, our progress, our hard times...we're sharing everything. We're a little more public over there, so we're using code names (guess who AB is?!), but I would love if you would check it out and leave comments! I need all the support I can get in this battle...and it'll give you something to read until I catch up on my family blog!
2 comments:
you are going to do awesome and if there's a night you do want to do laps even at our pool. Let me know and we can do laps for the 15 minute adult swim. I think the pool is open until end of oct. I'm here to help. I want to see you succeed. You've been going to aerobics forever. You can do this. ;)
My nutrition guy says to be very specific about your goals...down to the time you are going to work out and what you are going to do and who you will do it with to keep you accountable. Do it each week...and try your best to stick to it. When you know something is going to avert your plans, make new plans. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment