Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great to be 8!

Happy Birthday, my beautiful boy!Things I love about Dedan:

~ He has the best sense of humor...even when the rest of us are serious.~ I always know what he wants to eat: chicken, french fries & chocolate milk...even at the Olive Garden. (Thanks, Grandpa, for a great dinner!)

~ The boy can tell a story.

~ He can be a very patient, loving, fun big brother to Nash.

~ He is always trying to improve his skills. This week it's doing wheelies on his bike.

~ He can fall asleep anywhere.

~ He is a great snuggler.

~ He makes friends everywhere he goes.

~ We have a neighbor we call "The Cranky Lady" and he is always suggesting nice things we can do for her....maybe I should listen.

143, Son!

3 comments:

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Happy Birthday Dedan! I wish every kid had the ability to fall asleep anywhere. The world would be such a better place if that could happen.

DM Everitts said...

Happy Birthday Dedan!

Hurtado Family said...

Happy Birthday..WOW 8!!