I love making pizza at home.
The kids love putting their own toppings on the pizzas, literally watching it bake, and enjoying the food they made themselves. I've experimented with store bought crusts (pre-made dough at Trader Joe's is the best), but I wanted to learn to make it myself. Conveniently, a sister in our ward recently taught a pizza making class in her home (Thanks, Valerie)!
With a little forethought (you've got to make the dough the night before), pizza night was family fun, delicious and pretty easy...
and I'm hoping it will get easier as the rest of my family learns to roll out/toss the dough so I'm not doing all the work.
5 comments:
I love making my own pizza! It's so fun! I know homemade is best, but when I'm short on time Fresh and Easy has THE BEST dough ever-- I get their whole wheat... nummy num numerson! ;)
YUMMY looks delich! "It's not delivery, it's Carpenters!"
Please don't say it... I know that was LAME! HAHA
you can't go wrong with 1.70 pizza dough at trader jo's. :) Looks yummy. When are we going to hang out?
We have been making these pizzas too! We do pizza and movie night on Sat nights.
Mmmm.... Pesto mushroom sounds so good! When I get back I'll teach you my easy dough recipe, and you can make me a pesto mushroom one.
Post a Comment