Last week our fantastic ward activities committee planned a fun game night. Our neighbor/friend/committee member asked Har if he would head up putting together a big ole Family Feud board. He, Papa & Mike Kellerman took a whole day, but the end product totally rocked!
Watching family members compete against each other...is it a reflection of their home life?
Dedan, our fantastic host Garrison, and Karlie
Warning: If you take pictures of yourself with my camera it will show up on my blog.
Watching family members compete against each other...is it a reflection of their home life?
Dedan, our fantastic host Garrison, and Karlie
2 comments:
I'm beginning to feel famous because of your blog! Thanks for taking pics of the fun night.
Hope Mike and Deja have learned their lesson!
Ha. I've learned nothing! That board turned out great, I hope the ward does this at least every year!
Post a Comment