Monday, December 08, 2008

Boot Camp Buzz

Today was yet another weigh in for Boot Camp, and the begining of the end. We only have two more weeks left in this session! Since I've been asked a few times about what we do and I'm trying to persuade my friends to do the next session I thought I'd tell you about today...and update you on my accomplishments.
Our hour went like this...
  • one lap warm-up
  • stretches
  • 2 footed jump/squats across (side line to side line) the field
  • "over the river" jumps
  • jump/squats back across the field
  • more "over the river" jumps
  • 1 lap Indian run (Har warned me of these when he was in the Marines - ow!)
  • up the stadium stairs across the bleachers and down, repeat until we've gone across
  • stretches
  • 1 more lap Indian run (double ow!)
  • leg lifts
  • one minute abs

This is why I'm cursing Melissa and/or Mandy during class. But the reason I love them the other 23 hours of the day...I lost 3 more pounds!!! That brings my total for five weeks to 13 pounds lost. WoooHoooo!

If I can do it then you could, too. Anyone want to join me in January?!

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

That sounds like too much work :) Way to go though.. That's awesome

TheKeilShpeel said...

That sounds like too much work :) Way to go though.. That's awesome

Les said...

Sounds great! I need to find somebody here to kick my butt!