skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving brought a plethora of family and friends who brought even more yummy food. It took more than one plate of all that good stuff to satisfy Har. I did pretty well even with all the tempting food around. My favorite is Aunt Boo's Stupid Spinach Salad (she named it), so I ate plenty of that. At today's weigh in I was pleasantly surprised that I lost more than anyone else and brought my total weight loss to 10 whopping pounds! I love Mandy and Melissa...of course, I can say that now while they're not here causing me pain & making me want to puke. During class I'm cursing them under my breath.
1 comments:
Well I am glad that you are doing so well. I bet Har wishes I was there to cook goodies for him huh.....j/k Anyway Keep up the good work and have a happy holiday season.
Post a Comment