Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

John, my step-dad, apparently has the same Christmas outfit disorder as my wonderful mother. He wore his excellent shirt - which I bought for him - "Christmas begins with Christ" along with his Christmas socks. He decided no one would see his festive socks unless he wore shorts...to the church...when it was super cold outside. Other than the fashion, the ward party was great! We had a yummy ham dinner. Har, Emma and I sang Away In A Manger with the Griffiths (Sandy used to be on the Lawrence Welk Show) during the great program. And of course, the kids got to sit on Santa's lap!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

White legs + shorts + old man = entertaining photo opp. Thanks for sharing! This is why we love JOHN.

Unknown said...

And I think my dad wore this same outfit to the beach. Ruined his good church shoes...

Knowlton Mom said...

I swear that is a stein in his hand...empty - drank all the beer and decided to wear his Octoberfest clothes!