Friday, December 19, 2008

RESULTS!

7 weeks of Boot Camp and...

I lost a total of 16 lbs. & 6 inches. Plus, I shaved a minute off my mile. Cathy, another boot camper, lost the same lbs. and inches as me...makes it hard to pick a winner. So we decided to split the cost of the next boot camp. Great solution I think!

My next goal is to lose 4 more lbs. before New Year's to round out my weight loss to 20 lbs. for the year.

Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family who have been super supportive. I appreciate all the kind words, encouragement, and listening to all my goals/accomplishments/eating habits/struggles....you rock!

2 comments:

See Mom Smile said...

You go girl. That is awesome. I couldn't run a mile if you paid me!

Eden said...

Great job! I think I gained the weight you lost... but it should be born in the next few weeks. :-P