Sunday, May 17, 2009

Father/Son Campout

Har, Papa and the boys went to the ward campout on Friday night. I hear there are pictures, but I haven't seen any.
Meanwhile, Emma and I did some shopping, had dinner with some of our V1 buddies, and saw the latest Zac Efron movie (there must be a role where he's not playing a high school basketball player, sweaty and shirtless, right?) The find of the night was this dress on clearance at Target for less than $7. She is wearing this dress. The cute flower in her hair came from a new website my friend introduced me to. Watch out junior high...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is why Emma and I get along so well :-) Shopping and girls stuff!!! YAHOO!!!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Cute dress. I think Abby has that one too.(JK) She is looking more and more like a teenager! Yikes.

Chelsea said...

Love the Target! Emma looks so mature in this pic, too cute! Don't you just love girls nights every once in a while w/o the boys? That is exactly what we did on Friday night!!

See Mom Smile said...

We love fathers and sons campouts at our house and we love Target and we love Zac Ephron sweaty and shirtless. Sounds like my kind of night!