Today I got flowers, a good nap before church, and some great cards from my family. My favorite was this card Dedan made at school.
The whole card is formatted with a fill in the blank sentence and a place to draw a picture. The first page has my favorite drawing ("Say Mom"..."Mom") Ha! If only it was that easy!
My mom is a cook. I love it when she makes chocolate chip cookies.
My mom is a nurse. She always makes me feel better when she tickles me.
My mom is a magician. She can always find lost things. Once she found my basketball.
My mom is a sanitation worker. When she sees my room, she says, "Pick up your room!"
My mom is a chauffer. She drives me to Disneyland.
Hope yours was as entertaining!
5 comments:
I love it! One year, one of my kids said that I was 13 and when they were at school, I sat in my chair and watched TV all day. Wouldn't that be the life???? :)
I don't think I would like being called a sanitation worker! But a very cute card none the less.
Love the card...no pics of your flowers!! Hope you had a great day, you really deserve it!!!
For you, Muria, I'll ad the pic of my flowers.
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment