Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD

So, here's how this game works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! AM i THE WINNER??? Although I worry about some of your home-made things... like turkeys with giblets and gizzards inside...hmmmm

AB said...

You're a butthead but I'll still make you something homemade.

Amy H said...

I am totally all over this!!! I know how creative you can be when you get the inspiration, my friend. the post is already up on my site!! I could stand a little cheer in my mailbox, as I know you could too. Love ya lots.

See Mom Smile said...

Ummmm it looks like I am number 3!! I can't freakin' believe it. I never win anything. I am soooo excited! You have my address right? Mwah! Oh wait, I have to do it too. Ummmmmm, okay.