It's not that these lovely Beehives welcomed Emma by "heart attacking" our house the night before her birthday,
or that she was so delighted (that was a given);

It's not that Emma got to be with her very best friend, Caitlyn, exactly where she wanted to be at her actual birth time on her actual birthday: Pirates of the Carribbean;

It's not that there are reindeer at Disneyland (who knew?!);
It's not that Emma got to be with her very best friend, Caitlyn, exactly where she wanted to be at her actual birth time on her actual birthday: Pirates of the Carribbean;
It's not that there are reindeer at Disneyland (who knew?!);
6 comments:
And have you read those books!?! It is an awesome series!! :) I can't wait to see the movie--I'm sure there AnnaBeth will NEVER do you justice!! :)
LOL. Glad you have your priorities straight! My kids are so excited for The Lightning Thief to come out. It's one of their favorite books. And now, knowing that we get to look forward to hearing your name throughout the movie makes it all the sweeter! :)
And I'll just bet that she's a fabulous character!
EMMA,
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT I FORGOT TO MAKE YOU COOKIES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!Please forgive me! I feel like such a dork!I will make it up to you:) Happy gobble-gobble!
Yeah!! A heart attack... I seem to recall her talking about that at our house... wishing she would get one!! Happy birthday Emma!
Looks like you had fun-filled week. And the book series Percy Jackson and the Olympians is AWESOME!!!! Annabeth is one of my favorite characters. You will LOVE her!
Post a Comment