Halloween was fantastic. How could it not be when we were hanging with our Vista peeps?! Har and I were pirates....
...but compared to Knowltons we looked like cartoon pirates. Don't you love Har's unibrow?! And JP's pirate pimp hat!
Dedan loved playing the blood thirsty vampire and he looked extra spooky on the dark street when he would glide by, cape flowing behind him thanks to his Heelies. Amy (a non-dresser upper) said he reminded her of Voldemort in the Harry Potter movie where he was sucking the blood from unicorns.

BFFs, Caitlyn and Emma were adorable. Caits as Abby from NCIS (genius, right?!) and Ems as witch...the good kind that smiles, says "please" & "thank you" and wears bright orange.
SIDE NOTE: SEE HER CUTE TRICK OR TREAT BAG? MY KIDS EACH HAD ONE THAT I TRICKED MY MOM INTO SEWING FOR THEM.
I love this shot of the pirates escorting Buzz (Nash) and Pooh (Calleya).
SIDE NOTE: SEE HER CUTE TRICK OR TREAT BAG? MY KIDS EACH HAD ONE THAT I TRICKED MY MOM INTO SEWING FOR THEM.
4 comments:
Cool costumes! i love your pirate t-shirts! We needed Buzz to hang with us on Halloween.
I do love Har's unibrow. Couldn't stop laughing.
You all look great! How fun that you two dressed up too! I told Shane that I am not going another year without dressing up! We're missing out on all the fun!
Love the pirate costumes! Wish we had dressed up!
Post a Comment